Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path '', line 0, position 0.
Three of family die cleaning well in Bihar
Patna, Sep 2 - Three members of a family have died from suffocation on Monday while cleaning a well in a village in Bihar, the police said.
Two brothers and their uncle died due to suffocation caused by poisonous gas inside a well in Singhra village under Dulhinbazar police station in Gaya district, a police officer said.
This incident has sent shockwaves through the nearby villages and neighbouring areas.
Please Share this article with your friends.
Related & Matched:
More from:Political news